Friday, March 5, 2010

Wedding wings

Aloha friends-
So it looks like we do have some people reading the blog. One beer on me for scotty bailey when he gets to the big island for breaking the commenting ice. I know I just wrote, but we have some info. on the wedding wings that I thought we should get out to everyone ASAP.

Hawaiian Airlines approved our application, so here's the details of the discount...

Wedding Wings discount offers a 5% off of our lowest available roundtrip transpacific web fares at time of applicable booking period.

Wedding Wings discount is valid for travel between 12/14/2010 - 1/4/2011. To book your reservations please visit our Wedding Wings website on/after 3/2/2010 athttps://apps.hawaiianair.com/weddings/wedlogin.aspx.

Your star file # is WED261. This star file # along with your last names will be needed to log in to your site and should be referenced whenever communicating with Hawaiian Airlines about your registration.


If any of this is confusing to you or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.


Peace,

John

5 comments:

  1. yay!!! i figured out how to comment!!!! I dont really have much to say other than that... i think i will use this code and come home.. cant wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So John, where's the best place to stay in Hilo? Are all us Matson's gonna try and stay in the same hotel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey in Hilo

    We're ready to plan our Hawaii adventure. Yippee! Will you help us find a place to stay?

    Celia & Phil
    matsonkaplan@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far from my household only I am planning to come. I will be looking for a safe beach for inner-tube surfing. Will bring wet suit for winter temperature.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Russell is more positive now (about actually accompanying me) since I looked at the Wedding Wings discount.

    ReplyDelete