Sunday, January 31, 2010

helloha

Its sunday january 31st, and this is my first post on our wedding blog, and I'm feeling surprisingly shy and self concious. Maybe that's from reading Gavin's great blog and figuring i can never be that funny or smart. But I'm gunna do my best. First of all let me say if you are reading this it means you must have been invited to our wedding! congrats! I would highly suggest attending, well you do what you want, but I'll be attending. We are currently still deciding on our location, but we are down to a couple of options, and I would think we should know by the end of Feb. for sure. I'm picturing that you will be able to get lots of details about planning, travel help (ie: hawaiian airlines "wedding" deals", where to stay, where other guests are staying, what to bring clothes-wise ect), and just general info that should help you plan a trip halfway across the pacific ocean, as cheaply as possible. Currently we have many activities being planned for those who wish to attend, such as at least one camping trip (hopefully two), a golf tournament as well as some planned massages and relaxing for the ladies.
So thanks for being so kind and wonderful to us that we wanted to invite you to our wedding, and please keep yourself updated on here!
hopefully come december we will not only be celebrating our wedding, but also the first world series championship for ken griffey Jr.
peace
john

No comments:

Post a Comment